Pet-Friendly All Natural Cleaning Tips & Tricks
These tips & remedies will help to keep your pets and the house clean & safe from toxins. They are homemade recipes which you can use to clean the house and they're entirely NATURAL!
We all know it's a constant process of keeping a house clean & fresh when you've got pets, they're bringing in all sorts of things in the home like dirty toys, muddy paws, and bits of debris. It can be very important to be on top of keeping the place clean, but some cleaning products we use to clean the home can be harmful to our fur besties. Not only are chemicals bad for the environment but ourselves as well. To avoid using such harmful products, many choose to use natural cleaning products. It is the best decision to go green on your household cleaning products we promise! A change you and your furry friends will be happy you did.
With Tons of homemade remedies out there & If you follow these tips it's gonna be easy keeping your pet(s) and the home they live in clean & toxins free. Lots of the ingredients can be household things you already have or small additions not costing very much & then made into small batches as needed.
Natural Cleaning Tips:
Spills / Accidents :
- Club Soda - scrub the area with the club soda quickly and let dry.
- Baking Soda - sprinkle the baking soda and let it sit for about an hour then vacuum
- Vinegar & Water - Once you've cleaned a rug or hard surface, deodorize the area with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 2 cups of water mixed to a solution.
- Salt, White Vinegar & Borax - For those heavy carpet stains, combine 2 tablespoons of salt, ½ cup white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of borax until both the salt & borax combine. Soak a rag into the solution and use it to rub out the stain, once dried you can vacuum any left residue.
- White Vinegar, Lemon Juice & Water - for soiled hard surfaces, mix together a ½ cup white vinegar and ¼ cup of lemon juice with half a bucket full of hot water creating a non-toxic floor cleaner!
Here's to trying new things and being more health conscious for ourselves, our pets & our planet!